Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Tuesday 25 December 2012

another one


"Patah tumbuh, hilang berganti". 
Yeah, itu betul.
I just lost one of my cousins two days ago and now, I got the replacement.

Kita sedia maklum, sesuatu yang hilang bukan mudah dicari ganti. Kalau ada pun, tentu tak sama seperti yang lama.
Percayalah, semua itu takdir yang mustahil untuk kita menentangnya. Kita sudah diberi peluang untuk singgah sebentar di muka bumi ini pun dikira beruntung.

Today, 25th December 2012 at 7.30 a.m, a baby girl with such a dainty face was born to say hello to the entire world.
Whoaa, I'm glad to hear this.

Enticing name, of course. Zara Alisha.


Namanya seindah wajah.
Hurry up baby zara.. come home. I'm eager to meet you. Impatiently waiting for you.
May you will grow up well and healthy.

Oh ya, congratulation to your parents. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>