Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Sunday 2 June 2013

worth it !


If Saserians are going back to their hostel today, I just feel the pleasure of enjoying the remaining remnants holidays.
Oh ya, anyway I joined a camp named EASY ADDMATH CAMP.





Serious, this programme was super duper nifty !
The teacher taught us the easiest solution for additional mathematics. You will not be disappointed or regretted for spending out your money for this camp. If this programme will be held once again, it will not take a long period for me to decide either to participate or not. The answer is assuredly YES !

Therefore, for those students out there, try out this alternative and explore the joy in learning additional mathematics.
p/s : I met my ex-classmate when I was in primary school during this camp but I avoided myself from bumped into him. Sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>