Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Sunday 4 May 2014

be concerned



First and foremost, I would like to apologize if my words would tear your hearts out or make you feel uneasy. (Readers, if any)

In the name of Allah the most Gracious and the most Merciful.

Normally, we often hear "Girls, if you do care about your father, husband and brothers, please cover your aurah properly". Otherwise, they will be dragged along with you into the hell." Added with the hadith and al-Quran versus.
Yes, that's a good advice. Thank you. You've done us, women a very good favor. Due to we love them tremendously, we've strive hard to be a good muslimah and improve ourselves days by days.

But don't you ever think men, you guys also have to do the same for us? Your obligations towards Allah and religion is completely compulsory. Cannot be disputed. I don't have to list each of them as you already know what to do and the consequences that you will face if you refuse to execute.

Don't you feel guilty when you innocently smoking in front of us or around us? Do we need to remind you about the hazardous effects of smoking all the time? Is it okay for you if we are suffering of illnesses just because of your inconsiderate attitude? Oh, frankly speaking I do not have the strength to bear with it. I can't stand with the smoke dancing freely around me. Terribly unpleasant and inconvenient. And I'm sure, majority of women out there also would agree with me. They also want their father, husband, brothers or the beloved ones to quit smoking. Unfortunately, they can't find the right way to pour it out and to them it will definitely hurt you. And it might end up with quarreling. See, how selfless they are. Why it is so hard to appreciate?

So guys, hopefully my short writing would trigger and soften your heart to have a long and hard thinking regarding this topic.
We, women do not ask much from you, only a piece of discretion. Hope you understand.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>