Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Sunday 3 March 2013

I CAN'T OPEN MY EYES


Sleepy? Woah, talking about this I automatically thinking of my friend. haha
She often feels sleepy during the classes, even it's still early in the morning. And certainly my job is, to wake  her up by using any kind of tricks.

We have to admit, sleepy is a common obstacle among students while studying. Me, myself also experience this problem. I don't know whether we lack of sleep or we're the one who voluntarily allow our pair of eyes to be sealed.

Sleepy is just a signal that is triggered by your brain to remind you that your body needs a rest- that is by sleeping.
( What if all the time feel to be asleep? I think one needs to be slapped for twice
The amount of sleep a person needs depends a lot on his or age. Normally children need about 8 to 9 or more hours of sleep each night. ( CHILDREN OKAY, NOT ADULT )

WHY DO WE NEED SLEEP?

Sleep gives your body a rest and allows it to prepare for the next day. It's like giving your body a mini-vacation. Sleep also gives your brain chances to sort things out. Scientists think that sleep might be the time when the brains sorts and stores information, replaces chemicals, and solves problem.

HOW TO HAVE A BETTER SLEEP?
  • Be active during the day.
  • Avoid alcohol and drugs.
  • Say goodnight to electronic gadget    (??? What the...)
  • Schedule your sleep, follow closely your schedule.
  • Relax and expect a good night's sleep. Stress can trigger insomnia.
  • Recite prayers and syahadah
Wow, I will change my ambition from a translator to a motivator if continue like this. :)
Anyway, it's just a suggestion from me. Reliance on Allah is the most important actually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>