Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Thursday 15 March 2012

Library Oh Library

You know how much I miss the ambience spending my time at my former school's library and the public library near my house?
It doesn't mean I've never entered the library in my new school. But, too many of differences occurred. Tak sama.

SMG said, the books at my house dah habis disusun sampaikan nak susun buku-buku dekat library pula. Huh, kurang asam aje kan. It's not like that at all. I love the environment there. It brings me tranquility and easier for me to finish my uncompleted tasks.

So tadi, I decided untuk ke perpustakaan desa. Berzaman dah tak ke sana. *wah, hiperbolanya bahasa.
I was startled when looking at seorang lelaki yang jaga waktu tu. Sama-sama shocked. Seriously, he looks like orang Bangladesh jual karpet with the sharp nose. Hehehe...
Astaghfirullah, so naughty of you.

My sister started to tease me by saying that we are siblings. Argh, nonsense ! Ada ke patut? I was not born in mixed, Pakistan or Bangladesh. Jauh sekali.
Tak patut la kan. Ish, ish, ish...

I am wondering because before this, Makcik Aripah yang bertugas. Where is she?
Masih menjadi tanda tanya. Almaklumlah, dah lama kot tak datang sana. So, semua current new I've no idea.

Baru aje sampai dalam 15 minit, orang tu bagitahu nak tutup library pukul 4.15. Gila awal !
Kerusi baru je nak panas. Baru tulis beberapa patah perkataan. Hampeh je kan? If makcik tu yang on duty, 
tak pernah pun macam ni.
---> Ni mesti kes nak curi tulang and balik awal.. hoho
It's only my assumption, jangan percaya.

Lamenting without voice there. Tunjuk perasaan. So, pukul 4.10 lagi I began to clean up all my stuffs and went home. Hah, ambik kau ! Obedient and punctual kan saya?

Tomorrow punya plan, CANCEL !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>