Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Saturday 13 April 2013

we are well pleased


I know that You could easily take away everything You've given us.
And I try to remember not to take anything for granted.
Because I know that one day
Suddenly this will all come to an end.
My last wish is for You to be pleased with me.

I would not be questioned for everything that was written for me.
As I believe, every cloud has a silver lining.
At first. I might be very shocked after hearing the actual fact.
My head was spinning and I felt my lip was zipped. Speechless.
There's no other thing that I could think about, unless them.
I know they are totally hurt.
I crave to be someone who can comfort them with my words.

Zero.. All I could do is, keep silent.
I know Allah is testing us. He's asking us to come close to him.
So, please guide us all the way till jannah.


everything happens for a reason

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>