Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Sunday 14 April 2013

Being a student....


Maybe today is the last entry....
Wait, don't make any assumption until you read until the end.
I mean, last entry for this month.

As you know, I'm staying at the hostel and of course I can't update my blog regularly.
Struggling for my mid-year examination which will be held on 30th April according to my teacher.
Quite nervous as butterflies in my stomach because we will be streamed again! Haih, pretty miserable.


Some of my friends said, it has something to do with we born in the year of mouse so that  the government seizes the chance to set an experiment on us.. 1996 Batch
(fairly plausible) oPpss..


Is it relevant? Fine, acceptable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>