Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Saturday 12 May 2012

06 MAY 2012

I'm already 16.
Of course there will be more adventurous matters to face after this. Semakin meningkatnya umur, semakin banyak challenges appear.
So, it's our responsibility to overcome them in the best way.

My parents fulfill their promise to come on the privileged day. My roommates and my friends said,
I woke up radiantly on that historic day. OF COURSE ! Smiled warmly. :D
LET THE PICTURES TELL YOU EVERYTHING



the cake is as adorable as its owner. wah, wah, wah



a feed from my mother



bedah and joyah ni mengalahkan BIRTHDAY GIRL. haiya


mother's daughter
SHE'S AN APPLE OF MY EYES


father's daughter
MY HERO since I was born, now and always be the one.

My father's sang for me. Siapa sangka... :)

receiving gifts earlier than the real date. ^_-
SILA JEALOUS !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>