Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Sunday 1 April 2012

i can survive

I can be strong,
I can be tough.

Haa, see you all. Tak pasal-pasal menggegarkan suasana. Siapa kata I know nothing bab English song? I do follow the current news lah juga kan daripada tak ada langsung.

Now I know macam mana perasaan boarding school students yang lama bercuti, then pulang ke asrama semula. Ya Rabbi, liat habis ! To me, yang memang suka berguling-guling on my bed ni lagilah. Tak mau lepaskan ! huish, gitu sekali !
Am I care? This is me. I love for being me.

I can't be like this. I've to be strong and tough enough to face all this.
I dreamed a dream. Remember that ! Pahat dalam hati sekukuh yang mungkin.
You're not supposed to be engrossed and feel that you're always be in a comfortable zone.
Wake up ! You need to compete with others otherwise you will be left behind.

Oh NOOOO !
I've to sacrifice something big to achieve something bigger. Itulah harga yang harus dibayar.
According to my chemistry teacher, Form 4 and Form 5 adalah tahun yang memeritkan. But, tersembunyi kemanisan di dalamnya. I wanna find the sweetness.
So, strengthen your heart in order to achieve the much-awaited success. Go dear ! Tak sampai 2 tahun pun lagi. Be patient girl.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>