Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Sunday 31 July 2011

KEM BAHASA AL-QURAN 2011 (KEMBAQ)

Hey, see you all again in here. It has been quite a long time I'm not writing anything in here right? But now, I'm going to share a short story or experience actually with all of you. I  don't care whether you want to know it or not but I'm still want to share. My blog right? So, it is all up to m.

29-31 July, all the Form 1 until form 3 students of class UIAM have attended one program called Kem Bahasa Al-Qur'an or Arabic Language Class. Something like that. My school invited a professional teacher of Bahasa Arab from Maahad Ahmadi, Gemencheh and 8 students from there as his assistants. Let see what we have went through for 3 days 2 nights with them. Here we go !!



My new idol, Ustaz Zulkarnain. We preferred call him "AYAHANDA". Sweet right? :) He's an amazing teacher. I managed to catch up almost all the knowledge that have been given by him.








All the students were busy doing the exercises that the teacher gave. We have to translate all the Malay sentences into Arabic helped by the facilitators. Believe or not, we succeed to completed an exercise book in only 3 days learning with such a good teacher.



One of the facilitator, his name is Shafiq. I think so. He's always criticizing my hard works. I always protest and debating with him about that. Sorry for doing that. 
I admit that I am a stubborn girl :)





Today, after Subuh prayer we sang all the songs in the hand out given during the registration on the first day.



Woah, new facilitator there. Dream on !! That's me and my junior, Form 1 students. I'm just helping to explain and make them understand what we have been taught. I enjoyed myself doing that. I'm happy seeing them managed to understand my explanation. ^_*



The facilitators present a song for us before they end their session today. For your information, all of them are form 4 students. Matured right? Even they are only a year old than me but I felt very small there.




Everyone felt sad during this moment. My little sisters crying and can't hide their sadness. I'm felt sorry for them and try to calm them. InsyaAllah, we can meet them again one day.



Miracle words that Ayahanda wrote in my book. I will always remember that and put it in my heart. Jazakallahu khairan kasiro ya ayahanda ! :)

So, the conclusion that I can conclude in here is this program is very effective for us. We all here will never forget your good deeds. Enough for today. But before that,
" SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA " *_* .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>