Blogger Backgrounds
zikrullah n doa

Sunday 8 July 2012

My Life In 20 Years Time

l
l
l
l
l
V

Hah, wondering kan?

Guess what, my english teacher asked us to create an essay berkaitan dengan title di atas.
Terjegil my pair of eyes. Totally blurred. Tak ponah terjangkau dek akal den nak buat essay macam tu.
( keluar dah bahasa Negeri Sembilan )

I can't imagine anything so macam mana nak rangka? Membayangkan life as 36-year-old lady. Berangan pun tak jadi juga.

Element-element yang perlu ada :-
  1. career to-be
  2. family
  3. asset/property
  4. --> forgot
  5. hope
Ya Allah, mengucap panjang sekejap. *slow aje*

Teacher Maziyah gave us only a day to complete the essay but I took for almost 3 days then baru submit. I've no idea.
I'm pondering apalah reaksi my teacher when reading such a terrible essay ( as for me ). Agak-agak faint tak? I hope it won't happen.

Luckily, my teacher is not a cranky type. Alhamdulillah.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

>b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>